Residential & Commercial Disaster Restoration Services in Greater Buford
Has your residential or commercial property sustained serious damage because of a natural or man-made disaster? If the answer is “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. Trademark Contractors is always ready when disaster strikes. We offer complete disaster restoration solutions to residents of the Buford, Atlanta, Lawrenceville and nearby areas of Georgia.
Why choose us for disaster restoration?
- Fast response. We have emergency response crews ready 24/7. When disaster strikes, we’ll answer your call for help.
- Expert & courteous service. Our techs are trained in a wide range of disaster recovery operations. Crew members will always treat your property with care, paying attention to your needs.
- Insurance company collaboration. We’ll work with your insurance company to expedite disaster recovery claims and begin restoration work ASAP.
- Temporary & permanent repairs. We can protect your damaged property with temporary tarp coverage & board-up services, to be followed by permanent repairs.
- Improved disaster readiness. Get better prepared before the next storm! Many homes and businesses can be made more disaster-resistant with upgrades that we install. Upgrade examples include powerful sump pump systems with battery backup, basement waterproofing systems, flood vents for foundations in flood zones, and basement finishing materials that can’t be damaged by water or mold.
How can we help?
- Restoration of commercial, residential, municipal & institutional properties
- Pump out of flooded basements
- Toxic waste removal
- Mold removal
- Wind damage repairs
- Carpet cleaning
- Drying & dehumidification
- Removal of mold & moisture-damaged materials
- Fire & smoke damage restoration
- Foundation structural repairs
- Sump pump replacement
- HVAC system replacement
- Water heater replacement
- Ductwork cleaning & repairs
We do the right things in the right order
When your property has been damaged by a fire, flood, hurricane or other disaster, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. “What should we do first? What about safety and security? What can be restored and what should be thrown away?”
These are all common questions following disaster-related property damage. Trademark Contractors can help. We specialize in water damage restoration, fire damage repair, storm recovery and more. We’ll work with you and your insurance company to design a customized restoration and recovery plan that meets your needs. Temporary repairs such as tarp protection or board-up work are sometimes necessary before permanent repair and restoration can begin. Whatever your home or business requires, we have the tools, training and expertise to get your home or business back to normal as soon as possible.
Call Trademark Contractors first! Let our disaster recovery experts help protect your property before the storm, and get your home or business back to normal after disaster-related damage. Call us at 1-770-945-9007 or email us today!
We provide complete inspections and free estimates for fire damage restoration, storm damage repair and any of our other disaster repair solutions. Our specialists service Atlanta, Buford, Lawrenceville, Gainesville, Dacula, Suwanee, Braselton, Duluth, Roswell, Alpharetta and the surrounding area. Trademark Contractors is the trusted expert for disaster restoration.
Full List of Our Disaster Restoration & Related Services:
Mold Removal Specialists Serving Greater Buford
Local experts for mold inspections, remediation & removal
Trademark Contractors is your local professional source for disaster restoration and home repairs, including mold removal and water damage of all types.
Mold damage in a home can be especially difficult to remove permanently. Without a trained and fully certified technician performing the work, the mold may not be completely removed, or it may simply grow back in a few months.
Mold damages personal property and also can seriously affect the health of many residents within a household — especially those with asthma or allergies.
According to the Journal Of Property Management, a single square inch of drywall can contain between one and 10 million mold spores. It only takes three to five of those spores to cause a reaction in a sensitive individual.
Learn more about the mold solutions you need
If you have mold anywhere in your house you should seek a professional inspection immediately. Trademark Contractors provides complete mold removal services in Georgia, including:
- Mold inspection & testing
- Attic mold removal
- Basement mold removal
- Bathroom mold removal
- Black mold removal
- Indoor humidity control
Things you should know about mold & mold remediation
- Mold grows quickly: Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40 °F (4 °C), and organic material to survive. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- Mold destroys your home: Professional Builder Magazine warns that mold will dramatically lower the value of your home. A home worth $250,000 can easily have $100,000 in mold problems and will be difficult to sell at any price. Additionally, mold can lead to serious structural damage to your home.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: Mold can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it’s visible, it’s often impossible (even for an expert) to tell the difference between mold, soot, and dirt without testing. The mold you can see is just the beginning, and some of it is extremely hard to find!
- Bleach & detergent will not eliminate mold: Bleach and detergent are useful for removing mold on nonporous surfaces. However, materials such as ceiling tiles, carpeting, and wallboard will have deep mold penetration and may need to be replaced. Removed mold will regrow unless all sources of moisture and humidity are eliminated.
- Mold cleaning is hazardous: It only takes 3-5 mold spores to cause an allergic reaction, and some molds contain mycotoxins that are carcinogenic or deadly. Vibrations and movement will cause mold to release their spores; it’s easy to accidentally knock hundreds of thousands of spores loose from a single patch of mold! And that’s just a drop in the bucket: Recent research has shown that up to one billion mold spores can be found in just one square foot of drywall!
- Mold removal requires professional equipment and training: Mold removal experts have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that they use to identify sources of moisture, dry out wall cavities, and safely remove mold that is growing in your home. Samples of mold may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify potentially toxic strains, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore property.
To Sum It Up: As Steven R. Silicato, writer for Buildings Magazine states, “Choosing the right remediation contractor could be the single most important decision an owner or manager makes — one that could mean the difference between a successful cleanup or a negative outcome.”
We have expert solutions to prevent & remove mold after a fire or flood
At Trademark Contractors, we offer certified, professional mold removal and disaster remediation services in the Georgia area, including Lawrenceville, Buford, Atlanta and surrounding areas such as Gainesville, Dacula, Suwanee, Braselton, Duluth, Roswell, Alpharetta.
If your home currently has mold or is at risk of developing it, we can help make your house dry, clean, and safe. We pride ourselves on our dedication to customer education, service, and our adherence to available national standards and best practices in indoor humidity control and mold removal.
Our experts are standing by to help you! If you’ve experienced mold issues, water damage, fire damage, or any other home disaster, our team can get your home back to normal fast. To learn more about the cost of mold removal or remediation, call us at 1-770-945-9007 to request a free estimate today!
Local Water Damage Restoration Experts Serving Greater Buford and Nearby Georgia Areas
If you live in Buford, Atlanta, Lawrenceville or nearby and are experiencing a problem with flooding water, pipe bursts, or humidity, you’ve come to the right place.
At Trademark Contractors, we specialize in water removal and cleanup of all types, and we’re ready 24/7 to help you.
We offer 24-hour emergency service and other disaster restoration services in the Georgia area. Contact us today by phone or e-mail to get started on returning your home’s value and condition.
We repair water damage caused by:
At Trademark Contractors, we offer a variety of solutions to these problems.
(Click for more information about each solution.)
- Local Flooding
- Plumbing Failure
- Groundwater Leaks
- Pipe Bursts
- Long-Term Humidity/Moisture
Fast mitigation of water damage can help preserve & restore your property
Properly drying a flooded basement or home is vital to retaining its property value, and can eliminate the need for additional repairs in the future.
When flood-damaged homes are not completely dried — and when walls are closed up before having a chance to completely dry out, it can lead to extremely expensive mold damage.
Mold, rot, and other water-related damages can lead to serious long-term health effects, and the eventual costs can easily total $100,000 or more.
Professional Water Removal in Georgia
Flood damage is a complicated problem that calls for a trained, certified professional. Along with the water removal itself, a professional disaster restoration expert can help you address issues such as bacteria, corrosion, damaged personal property, electrical issues, mold remediation, and potential foundation problems.
Water removal and damage restoration is an industry that has made a lot of progress in recent decades.
The original method of vacuuming water and opening windows for ventilation has been long since been replaced by advanced methods and state-of-the-art technology.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long to provide you with water extraction services right when you need them. For a 24-hour emergency service, you can reach us by phone 1-770-945-9007 or contact us online today!
Storm Damage Restoration in Georgia
Expert cleanup & repair following a flood, hurricane or other disaster
We’re at our best when Mother Nature does her worst: Call us for fast, expert emergency repair and restoration of your home or business.
The saying goes that you can’t fight Mother Nature and it’s definitely true when it comes to bad weather. Severe storms and hurricanes can damage a house in many ways. When the weather clears, many homeowners find that repair work is necessary in numerous areas.
One way to lessen the stress of recovering from storm & hurricane damage in Georgia is to call a full-service disaster recovery contractor like Trademark Contractors. Instead of attempting to coordinate repairs from numerous contractors, let us manage the process from start to finish.
Our complete hurricane & storm recovery services
Tarp protection for damaged, leaking roofs. We will install temporary tarps to prevent further water or snow intrusion if your roof is penetrated or caved in by fallen trees or branches, or has sustained hail damage or damage from high winds.
Downed tree & branch clearing. Trees and branches that fall on buildings, vehicles and driveways can be cleared quickly by our crew.
Pump out of flooded basements and crawl spaces. We’ll get rid of unwanted water quickly with our heavy-duty pumping equipment.
Complete water damage recovery. We can remove water-damaged material that can’t be saved and use hi-tech drying and dehumidification equipment to restore everything else. We provide expert water damage restoration services in Georgia. Safe, thorough cleanup of septic system or sewage spills is also part of our restoration capability.
Temporary roof repairs. By making spot repairs to damaged roofing, we can help keep the interior of your home dry until permanent repairs can be undertaken.
Board up. To keep out the weather and unwanted visitors, we can securely board up openings following severe storms.
Pack, move & storage services. Following severe damage caused by a storm or hurricane, it may be necessary to move people and possessions out of the house temporarily. Our crews are well-equipped to pack and move homeowners. We keep all moved possessions in a secure facility until the house restoration has been completed.
Temporary power. For homeowners who require auxiliary power when the electrical grid goes down, we have a limited number of backup generators available to maintain limited electrical service.
Reconstruction. We can take care of storm, hurricane, or wind damage that requires roof and wall reconstruction, window and door replacement, roof replacement, and other disaster reconstruction work.
Professional storm damage restoration & repair in Georgia
Get your home and your lives back to normal quickly following a natural disaster. Contact Trademark Contractors for complete disaster restoration services, including wind damage restoration, water removal and more. We provide fast, written estimates for storm damage repair in Gainesville, Dacula, Suwanee, Braselton, Duluth, Roswell, Alpharetta and nearby areas throughout Greater Buford and many other parts of Georgia.
Our specialists can be reached by phone at 1-770-945-9007 or get an online quote to learn more about how we can help!